What Cheered You Up Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

got a crissy present from his brother-in-law a WW1 1907P Sanderson bayonet with leather scabbard in amazing condition beside the usual wear and tear :) stamped March 1917 and initials of some sort cool as hell :))

not the only one mate my last day off was fri18th and next one is mon 28th so by then i'll have racked up 103 hours at work, god i need a new job
at Xmas the food services industry sucks. A good friend gave me 1/48th Haswega Spit V :( now to figure out who wants it unassembled

Well, not today but last night....

Me and three lassies out after midnight, sledging.......in Queens Park, in the middle of Glasgow! Left with two sledges, came back with one! :oops: :lol: Bl**dy hilarious!

I think I'm the only one in the world working through the holidays

Another civil servant here working to make the world safe for all the widdle animals. Lots of dog bites this time of year as relatives and family get together over "Gunther" the Tasmanian house dog. :rolleyes:

Purchased 4 musical books which are on their way as I write this. Two volumes on theory from a Professor at Berklee Music College, one on ear training and another called speed mechanics which is a purely practical book of exercises to improve finger dexterity and basically improve my guitar playing.

It's 10:52 AM and I'm in NYC working in the bowels of a vet hospital. Its way to early to have anything make me happy just yet. Maybe, just maybe Yankee stadium will fall down from all the shotty mobster construction... :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back