What Cheered You Up Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Good luck with it Karl!

I ordered my new Compressor. Ingersoll Rand 2hp with a vertical 20gal tank and 5.5 CFM. I'll be able to power my airbrush or major air tools if I want!

I saw Ellie Goulding (British musician, for those who don't know), crossing Hammersmith Broadway just in front of my van earlier on. That put a smile on my face, as it's the first time in six months in and around London that I have seen anyone even slightly famous :lol:

Got home today to find my copy of 'The Focke-Wulf Ta 152 Monarch 3' had turned up.

But even better I was very suprised too find my name in the Acknowlegements.8)8)8)

Yesterday, one of our regular customers sent his mom in to pick up some parts for his modified. His mom offered to give me her dad's car she inherited from her father, who was the original owner. It is nothing special car wise, a 61 Plymouth Valiant 4 door, but thought it was cool she offered to give it to me, and it is all there, complete and it should run and drive. Needs a little work, but would be fun to tinker around with. And I couldn't argue with the price.

Got the 61 Valiant running that a lady gave me and drove it over to my parents house where I can start to work on it. After driving it, I definitely see a disc brake upgrade in it's future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back