What Is The Last Movie/Show You Saw? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Kajaki - Even though this movie was in English, I understood only about 10% of the dialog. However, that took nothing away from the intensity of the true story of British Para's caught in a mine-field in Afghanistan in 2006. Recommended.

Kajaki - Even though this movie was in English, I understood only about 10% of the dialog. However, that took nothing away from the intensity of the true story of British Para's caught in a mine-field in Afghanistan in 2006. Recommended.

Another interesting movie...

NCIS returns for my weekly fix...

Have started Kingsmen twice already and both times something came up and I had to stop watching! :lol:

About 3/4 through Mission Impossible: Rouge Nation. The plot is too cerebral for me. Don't think I'll finish it. Mission Un-Watchable.

True Detective Season 2: Slow start but it does have my interest now. I would like it more if Season 1 had not been so fricken awesome! I was apprehensive about Vince Vaughn but I think he acted well in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back