What Is The Last Movie/Show You Saw?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I thought some stock footage was used as well.
I don't think so. At least none of the color footage. They towed her up the estuary by the old mothball fleet for those external shots.

The only stock footage I know they used was that of the ship that was sunk at the end of the exercise being USN footage of the USS Fletcher which was used for a torpedo test I believe.

:oops:AAAARRRRGH!!!!
I fell asleep around 9 this morning and didn't get up until a few hours ago.
I missed the whole thing! :facepalm:
(just checked, yep, 1/2 way through 3:10 to Yuma...the remake :pukeright:)

They're saying next weekend is the Jimmy Stewart marathon. The Far Country might be cool, although, thinking about it, I think I'd rather see Cheyenne Autumn.
I don't know why, but one movie always seems to conjure up the other one, in my mind. :-k
The original 3:10 to Yuma is a very good movie!

Kind of La Haine 2.0, new updated version for tiktokers. Very influenced by the director's past as a director of video advertisements and music videoclips.

Simon & Simon S3.E10 Betty Grable Flies Again. at the opening credits, they show pictures and videos of ww2 and it was the first time I ever got to see my grandpa's plane Dark Eyes here's a screenshot of it.

Attachments

• NVE00001.png
    NVE00001.png
    52.6 KB · Views: 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Back