****DONE: 1/32nd Ju87G-2 of Fw Josef Blümel, 10(Pz.)/SG-3, S7+EN Group Build

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

That canopy really looks the dog's dangly bits Dan, great job mate!
STILL no decals etc?! Jeez, a ship can be sent to the moon, using computer power less than that of a pocket calculator, yet a bl**dy small package can't get across the Atlantic in ten days!!!

Thanks guys.... Yea, Im gettin alittle anxious now Terry............

Just put the dark wash on the 4 pieces, added the armor plate on the gunners glass, as well as added the 2 diagonal cross supports to the center canopy... Looks alot better...

More to come...

Has that package turned up yet Dan? I bl**dy hope so! I can re-do the CD if the thing's gone missing, but I might not be able to do the full decals again, without using slightly different styles for each side. Let me know if it turns up please; if it doesn't, I'll see what I can do for the decals and send more asap. That way, at least they can be added at a later date, if nothing else.

What? The CD files? They opened OK when I checked after burning the disc mate. Are the decals alright for you?
If you still have problems with the CD, let me know and I'll do another one for you. The other CD's I sent you worked, so it's a bit puzzling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back