Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

some artwork

Attachments

• 2_76.jpg
    2_76.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 51
I note many of the ebay pics are copies of photos taken from books on the 262. good thread~
Could be but i goes also the other way round.
Not taken from books but just printed originals that also ended up in books. In fact a lot of books give credit as i i am sure you know to some collector that raided an archive and put his stamp on it and claimed it as his own.
Quite a few examples can be found in my eBay trawls of this.

Just that not everything on ebay is a rip off from a book.
Thats why if there is a stamp on the back i post it with the picture if it is there.
I will take this opportunity to say.:
Good to see you back. It has been a while. I am sure i can speak for all.
Missed your expertise on subjects i care for. Hope you will carry on sharing the knowledge you have.
Take care, hope i can find you some pictures you would find interesting and fresh.

Regards

yes agreed, and yes to new pics in different forums alot of hard work providing this the forums with those, new stuff have not seen either. thanks for the welcome it has been a long time coming. I wonder if the members would like to see some of the p[ilot pics that have flown the 262 ?

Snautzer have been away due to medical reasons for years and am trying to follow up for the years of postings I have lost so hopeful I can catch up ........................

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back