Focke-Wulf and Messerschmitt GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

That would be nice. But arguably a Ta 152C could be considered last if it's true that 2 flew with Stab/301 in April '45.

Quite possible...but so far we only have them on strength with JG301, and nothing to indicate they actually flew operational missions......and A to H fits better with the theme..:)

One of my entries was quite hot off the drawing board and if it's open to those may have been's had things turned out different in 1945, this could be one very interesting GB.

I reckon it should be any design, even if only at the drawing board stage. (I was originally thinking of the Me P.1101 for example, only one of which was built, captured in uncomplete condition)

What is the criteria, those that actually flew or are the ones designed included as well?

I sense you have something unusual in mind again David...? :)
Don't know really about the criteria. Maybe something that was actually build in a prototype form at least, but not necessary flown? Projects that remained on paper not eligible in this case. Let's see what others have to say.

Well lets get that criteria in motion....I think it should be simply as stated "Focke Wulfs and Messerschmitts" we initially think WWII and the most obvious 190's and 109's but there are ample other aircraft in kit form besides these, including some what if's, they all should be in the mix to provide a wide range of subjects.

Throw in your ideas and lets get things sorted...we are approaching the starting line..!

I agree with Wayne. There were no real criteria laid down when we kicked ideas around and voted on them so the boundaries are a little fuzzy. I say we include conceptual designs as well as prewar aircraft produced by these talented designers.

I think as long as the aircraft has "Messerschmitt" or "Focke Wulf" in the title it should qualify. I also like the idea of a "what if" group build. I have a few in my stash that would work for that.

Well, I don't think this would qualify Glenn:

Attachments

• 1955-Messerschmitt-KR-200.jpg
    1955-Messerschmitt-KR-200.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 90

Users who are viewing this thread

Back