Gallery of My Future Siggys

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

imalko

Chief Master Sergeant
Mar 2, 2009
Vojvodina, Serbia
After some consideration I've decided to start this thread where I'll upload siggys which I might use in the future. So, for start here are few new ideas...

Edit: I'm uploading the old siggy here too, so I wouldn't have to look for it elsewhere if I choose to use it again.

Attachments

• 047_resize.jpg
    047_resize.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 14,642
  • m3.jpg
    m3.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 471
  • 049_resize.jpg
    049_resize.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 598
  • m4.jpg
    m4.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 486
  • 032.jpg
    032.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 473
  • GB icons merged_2.png
    GB icons merged_2.png
    38.1 KB · Views: 122,546
  • updated GB icons.png
    updated GB icons.png
    46.7 KB · Views: 98,608
Last edited:
Thanks Dirk and Wojtek.
Wojtek, can you do me a favor? Can you please try to convert the first and third siggy from JPG into PNG or GIF format? I seem to be unable to do so, but would like to see how will they look like. The transparency issue, you know, and besides it could come in handy now when there is option to choose forum background.

Last edited:
No problem Igor.Here you are. But you should remember that GiF and PNG files are created when you save your file.The main problem is that a JPG picture is saved as one layer when GiF and PNG types need to be of a few layers. One of them is always treated as the transparent background. I have converted the requested pics with transparncy of the grey background and without the one.

Attachments

• Igor2gif.GIF
    Igor2gif.GIF
    42.9 KB · Views: 439
  • 049_resize_gif.GIF
    049_resize_gif.GIF
    42.9 KB · Views: 430
  • Igor1gif.GIF
    Igor1gif.GIF
    44.6 KB · Views: 425
  • 047_resize_gif.GIF
    047_resize_gif.GIF
    44.6 KB · Views: 430
Okay, I realize that it might be a little too early, but after all this post is in accordance with thread title - "future" signatures. I intend to use this two for the upcoming holidays...

Profiles used are beautiful work of Claes Sundin.

Attachments

• 052.jpg
    052.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 430
  • 053.jpg
    053.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 417
Thanks very much Wojtek, my friend. I figured you would like it. The siggy does feature Fw 190 and Wurger is your bird after all... :D

Thanks very much Wojtek, my friend. I figured you would like it. The siggy does feature Fw 190 and Wurger is your bird after all... :D

But I like it not only because there is Fw190 but I like its composition both colours and shapes.I thought I would like to have a such one as my X-Mass one. I have to think about similar one to that.

Excellent work Pal.

Here's another for specific occasion...
Since I wasn't a member of this fine forum last year when 90th anniversary of ending of the Great War was commemorated, I've decided to make this siggy for the occasion of 91st anniversary of this important historical event.

Attachments

• 054.jpg
    054.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 281
  • 055a.jpg
    055a.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 1,325
Last edited:
Thanks guys! I will use it temporary for a few days then in order to mark the occasion...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back