GB-58 1/48 Focke Wulf Ta 154 A-1/R1 - Night Fighters all Era

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

thanks boyz.

step by step! I am doing things for him the morning shift in this company for me is very tiring electrically, I have to do a lot of things and all of them already, to which I have so much work that I can't get to. I just ended up very tired and I don't feel like starting to modify the plane as we have time ahead of us and the other projects are in phases that almost can't be done things followed by curing paints or varnishes because I'm resting and I have the project in more phase design and drawing of parts to be manufactured than in making them.

I have tried to detail the cockpit, but it is very difficult for me to see with the glasses I have, it is impossible. I am waiting for the new ones to arrive from the optician, (the years do not forgive and for this hobby it is essential to see well), so Between my attitude and the vision that is not the most appropriate, I have left it as is, except that I have rectified the floor of the cockpit for the correct position of things.

so the process goes on
15.jpg
16.jpg

This is how the co-pilot's team has been

You have done well Sergio, Like George I have tri focal glassed (waiting on new ones now) and constantly use a LED magnifying stand, couldn't model without it. :D

With the guys, I can't work without glasses now either. Need them to fill out the paperwork at work even.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back