**** DONE: GB-60 1/32 Bf109G-2 / G-4 - Zombie Build (1)(2)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Been rather busy again this week, but Both birds now have their second Gloss coats overall to move into the home stretch....

148_Second Gloss_4498.jpg
149_Second Gloss_4508.jpg
150_Second Gloss_4505.jpg
151_Second Gloss_4503.jpg

haven't had the computer on for 2 days....but got some more work to show.

Have switched out the Revell Prop blades for spares out of some hasegawa kits, the shape being much better...the difference in the first pic dry fitted...
also added some white to the spinners and masked this off.
Wheels prepped too...
152_Prop Swap_4469.jpg
153_Prop Swap_4512.jpg
154_Spinner White_4514.jpg
155_Wheels Prepped_4509.jpg

Did you flatten those tires yourself? I never know what angle to make these until they are actually fixed to the model. But then after 60 or 70 you pretty much have a good idea!

Did you flatten those tires yourself? I never know what angle to make these until they are actually fixed to the model. But then after 60 or 70 you pretty much have a good idea!
Yes flattened with a best angled guestimate on some 400 grade sandpaper....doing a little at a time and fitting them as I went along to make sure I got the angles looking right.....basically the same as all the rest.....I should make a little angled frame as a guide.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back