**** DONE: GB-60 1/32 Fw190A-8 - Zombie Build

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Looking nice. But the cockpit colour looks kinda odd. It should be the RLM 66 slightly close to the blue-greyish side panels.
Thanks, must be the camera I'm using Mr Color rlm66

Little bit of work on the outer wing cannons, had to make up some supports for the barrels.
20231108_153127.jpg

Thanks guys, next step after taking a closer look at the undercarriage I noticed these have cylinder boots, they also look a little too long. I'll modify them so that they have exposed suspension. Lots of mods required for this kit. :cool:
20231112_131506.jpg

Hi guys can anyone here give me the length these struts should be in 1/32 scale. THI.

According to the pic the length of the leg was 1614.08mm what is 1.61408 m. In 1/32 scale it is 50.44mm what is ~50mm ( 5cm). I have measured the leg in the 1:32 scale drawing and I got the same 5cm in the lenght. But before you start doing of anything I would suggest checking if the legs fit the wheel bay doors. In the way you may avoid the problem with the later fitting of the doors, bays and other parts of the landing gear to the legs additionally.

focke-wulf-fw-190-plan-dokumentation.jpg

the pic source: https://www.ricardo.ch/fr/a/focke-wulf-fw-190-plan-dokumentation-1145530678/

Thanks for that info. Your right I was thinking the same thing with the covers. I'll do some measurements and fit. I certainly don't want to fix one problem and create a new one. Cheers for that 👍

Exhaust stack drilled out and painted.

Legs painted and added hydraulic lines. The legs measure correct length it's just that the piston is a little too long so I'm going to leave it.

20231115_153606.jpg

Fuselage assembled I've taken pics of the cockpit can't even see the IP. Ho Hum that was a waste of money!

20231116_174213.jpg
20231116_174242.jpg

Last edited:
:thumbright: I'm about to find out about my I.P. as well. Where they want me to place it looks pretty deep so I'm checking references in a few minutes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back