The Fokker C.X was a biplane scout and light bomber designed in 1933. It had a crew of two (a pilot and an observer). It was originally designed for the Royal Dutch East Indies Army, in order to replace the Fokker C.V. Like all Fokker aircraft in that period, it was of mixed construction, with wooden wings and a welded frame covered with aluminium plates at the front of the aircraft and with linen at the back. The prototype was built in 1934 with a Rolls-Royce Kestrel V engine. Four C.X's were supplied to Finland. The Finnish also license-produced 35 C.X's until 1942. These C.Xs were equipped with Bristol Pegasus XII engines. Info: Wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fokker_C.X Profile: Fighting Aircraft of World War II Published by Salamander Books.