Recent content by Bustedwing

  1. Bustedwing

    GB-71 1/72 Ju52M - Recon/Transport/Training Aircraft WWII

    Great reference, Ooodles of great pictures, Thanks again ! I'll post up some pictures in the next fw day. Haven't started it yet. Struggling with the Arado 126, silly kit ! !
  2. Bustedwing

    GB-71 1/72 Ju52M - Recon/Transport/Training Aircraft WWII

    Username: Bustedwing Name: Graham Category:Advanced Kit: Italeri. Ju 52M Some scratch built goodies no doubt. I've been looking for this kit for a long time. Finally snagged it for a pretty good price, Fits this build category great ! I've built the Mine version of this kit. Italeri kits are...
  3. Bustedwing

    GB-71 1/48 A6M2-K - Recon/Transport/Training Aircraft in WW II

    Good start. The camo over the orange looks slick !
  4. Bustedwing

    GB-71 1/72 Arado Ar 96 - Recon/Transport/Training Aircraft WWII

    The missing PE sheet shows it's face in the mess that's my shop. I was able to finish the details on the cockpit ready to close up the fuselage. As far as seat belt harnesses, normally I use strips of masking tape. Then using PE aftermarket sets I cut the buckles and clips from the PE and glue...
  5. Bustedwing

    GB-71 1/72 Arado Ar 96 - Recon/Transport/Training Aircraft WWII

    I have a Blohm Voss Bv222 I was thinking about doing for this build but no where to put it !
  6. Bustedwing

    GB-71 1/72 Arado Ar 96 - Recon/Transport/Training Aircraft WWII

    My Luftwaffe collection is all 1:72 scale. Cost, space and availability of kits. Imagine how much space a 1:48 scale Me 323 would take up ! Found the missing PE sheet BTW.
  7. Bustedwing

    GB-71 1/72 Arado Ar 96 - Recon/Transport/Training Aircraft WWII

    Fun with 1:72 scale PE. The fuselage is ready to close up. First, when I was forming the front rudder pedals one of them hit the highway, a bit slightly bigger than a grain of rice.Looked for it briefly. I scratch built some pedals out of beer can aluminum. that will be completely invisible...
  8. Bustedwing

    GB-71 1/72 Arado Ar 96 - Recon/Transport/Training Aircraft WWII

    PE bits, eyeball explosions and what am I thinking. There's foot pedals in there somewhere !
  9. Bustedwing

    GB-71 1/72 Arado Ar 96 - Recon/Transport/Training Aircraft WWII

    Well this will be a test of my occulus orbi for sure ! Tiny parts, tinier PE bits. Looks like no flash and easy parts clean up so here goes. Included are pictures from the booklet I got with the Decals. Cockpit pictures.
  10. Bustedwing

    GB-71 1/72 Arado Ar 96 - Recon/Transport/Training Aircraft WWII

    Username: Bustedwing Name: Graham Category:Advanced Kit: Special Hobby Arado Ar 96 After market decals. This will be a great addition to my collection of Luftwaffe aircraft. Great details, PE set and transparent gauges. However the kit does not include any Luftwaffe markings. Only captured and...
Back