GrauGeist's latest activity

  • GrauGeist
    GrauGeist reacted to Lucky13's post in the thread Cars that I'd..... with
    Like
    Like
    .
    Much like one of my best/closest pals back in the old country....he's got a '57 Chrysler 300C, that thing really haul some serious ass...
  • GrauGeist
    The Mustang on the right, is a P-51A - the A-36 has two additional .50 MGs in the "cheek" position of the engine cowling.
  • GrauGeist
    And something else that gets looked over when comparing the P-51A to the A-36: The A-36 had six .50 MGs, the P-51A had four.
  • GrauGeist
    GrauGeist replied to the thread Cars that I'd......
    They do look bulky, sort of like a Razor-back P-47. But like a P-47, looks can be deceiving. Years ago (ok, many, many years ago) a...
  • GrauGeist
    GrauGeist reacted to fubar57's post in the thread MY WORLD with
    Like
    Like
    .
    Trying to figure out how to save "Funtion" settings on my 15yr old Canon Powershot ELPH 300 HS backup camera and I came across a bunch...
  • GrauGeist
    GrauGeist reacted to MIflyer's post in the thread The Nakajima Ki-115 Tsurugi? with
    Funny
    Funny
    .
    By the way I want credit for not putting laughing emojis about the kamikaze pilots being killed while testing the airplane.
  • GrauGeist
    I came to the same conclusion last week. Between this and the other thread where he's calling people clueless bots (myself included...
  • GrauGeist
    GrauGeist replied to the thread AI Fails.
    The core image actually is the P-1, including the stenciled X19897 on the tail. For some reason, someone had to run it through an AI...
  • GrauGeist
    GrauGeist reacted to Greg Boeser's post in the thread AI Fails with
    Funny
    Funny
    .
    What does it matter? They're all Zeros to me.
  • GrauGeist
    GrauGeist reacted to buffnut453's post in the thread AI Fails with
    Like
    Like
    .
    Of all the hideous content in that image and THAT’s the flaw you pick on? 🤣 Thanks for making me laugh, mate. I have such a love/hate...
  • GrauGeist
    GrauGeist replied to the thread AI Fails.
    The rest was so painful to look at, to be honest. Just as I was about to scroll on, I noticed the fin flash. If we spin the "way back...
  • GrauGeist
    GrauGeist replied to the thread Schräge Musik History.
    There is a book that covers the German's development of Schräge Musik, originally titled "Geschichte der Deutschen Nachtjagd 1917-1945"...
  • GrauGeist
    GrauGeist replied to the thread AI Fails.
    I'm surprised that my cousins across the pond haven't noticed that the Avro Abortion's RAF fin flash is backward.
  • GrauGeist
    GrauGeist reacted to Lucky13's post in the thread The Weather Where You Live? with
    Funny
    Funny
    .
    YES! We have weather here, or something that claims to be weather!
  • GrauGeist
    GrauGeist reacted to Lucky13's post in the thread AI Fails with
    Funny
    Funny
    .
    That famous quote....what the h*ll is even that!?
Back