"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Last edited:
Ok gents…

This event is too big of a deal to not discuss. We are literally witnessing an event that was decades in the making and has huge global ramifications.

This thread will remain open. Here are the ground rules…

1. All discussion must pertain to the invasion of Ukraine.

2. No political BS. By political BS I mean NO insulting, ignorant, hate filled Left vs. Right, Liberal vs. Conservative, Trump vs. Biden BS. We don't need that stuff here on our forum. Everyone has their own beliefs and opinions, but we are friends and family. Lets not ruin that. I've lost too many friends already because of it.

This is not up for debate, and the rule will be enforced.

Last edited:
338AC00F-6232-4DA7-8661-4650A7934699.jpeg
56C67F9A-714E-4717-B7DE-0DCC4572E7EC.jpeg
618329A6-AB08-4995-8946-43F5298FB391.jpeg

Putin and the Russian military have long put a high value on maskirovka and provokatsiia. That's exactly what we've seen here. Present a counter-factual narrative, cite justifications based on actions by the adversary WITHOUT offering any evidence of them...and then do whatever you feel is necessary.

Logically, I could see a case, based on Putin's statements over the past week, for Russian forces to enter the separatist regions of Donbas to stabilize the front line and act as a deterrent against Ukrainian forces in the region, and use forces in Belarus, Crimea and elsewhere to pressure for a favourable settlement.

However, my logic clearly doesn't align with Putin's. His actions in the past 24 hrs have gone far beyond anything I expected.

До сьогодні я був виключно читачем вашого форуму, сьогодні після того, що сталося в Києві, можу дати вам інформацію. У мережі багато пропаганди, Російська Федерація перебільшує свої успіхи, показуючи фейки, де над українськими містами піднімають російські прапори. Ситуація складна, але контрольовані, за офіційними даними, збито 7 російських літаків і пару вертольотів. Російська Федерація з боку моря, Білорусі та Придністров'я випустила колібрі на радари та системи протиповітряної оборони. Багато аеродроми також зазнали атаки з повітря. У район Сумської області увійшли сухопутні війська, але їх просування зупинилося в районі Чернігівської області. Я в Києві, скільки буде працювати інтернет - не знаю. За офіційними даними, загинули 40 бійців ЗСУ.
Вибачте, якщо щось важко зрозуміти, я користуюся перекладачем.

Офіційна інформація
Головне про оперативну ситуацію в Україні на прохання глави держави:

Харківський напрямок дуже складний, сили захисту міста працюють надійно;
найбільш проблемна ситуація на півдні. Українські війська ведуть запеклі бої в передмісті Херсона. З окупованого Криму ворог намагається просуватися в бік Мелітополя;
на півночі ворог повільно просувається на Чернігівщину, але є «кому його тримати»;
на Житомирщині – надійна оборона;
У місті Гостомель був заблокований збройний десант, військам наказано його знищити;
серед української армії є втрати, російські воїни потрапили в полон, частина з них перебуває на лікуванні в українських лікарів;
було знищено багато російської авіації та бронетехніки.
джерело
https://nv.ua/ukr/ukraine/politics/...Позиція через 12 годин після початку інвазії:

Attachments

• 274350611_485420529753857_3370954922808407971_n (1).jpg
    274350611_485420529753857_3370954922808407971_n (1).jpg
    126 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
Until today, I was exclusively a reader of your forum, today after what happened in my city of Kiev, what happened, I can give you some information. There is a lot of propaganda in the network, the Russian Federation overstates its successes, showing fakes where Russian flags are raised over Ukrainian cities. The situation is complicated, but controlled, according to official data, 7 Russian aircraft and a couple of helicopters were shot down. The Russian Federation from the side of the sea, Belarus and Transnistria released Hummingbirds on radars and air defense systems. Many airfields were also attacked from the air. In the area of the Sumy region, ground troops entered, but their advance stopped in the region of the Chernihiv region. I'm in Kiev how long the Internet will work, it's hard to predict. According to official sources, 40 APU soldiers died.

Please be safe my friend. I hope you and your family are ok.

I am sorry that you and your people have to live through this madness, and for what?

The 4 Indictments lodged in the Nuremburg trials: (1) crimes against peace (i.e., the planning, initiating, and waging of wars of aggression in violation of international treaties and agreements), (2) crimes against humanity (i.e., exterminations, deportations, and genocide), (3) war crimes (i.e., violations of the laws of war), and (4) "a common plan or conspiracy to commit" the criminal acts listed in the first three counts.

So far, 1 and 4 have been met. Hope the trial starts soon.

Putin's made a big mistake. The Ukrainians are, I sense, determined to slug it out, by insurgency if necessary, and their terrain is ideal for that, being swampy and forested in the western third. I think he just may have entered into another Afghanistan, but what were his options? Back down and lose face and prestige domestically? He put himself into the knight's fork with his brinksmanship.

My heart hurts for the Ukrainian people. May they defend their homeland.

Putin's made a big mistake. The Ukrainians are, I sense, determined to slug it out, by insurgency if necessary, and their terrain is ideal for that, being swampy and forested in the western third. I think he just may have entered into another Afghanistan, but what were his options? Back down and lose face and prestige domestically? He put himself into the knight's fork with his brinksmanship.

My heart hurts for the Ukrainian people. May they defend their homeland.

Agree...my big concern is that armed citizens will be going up against tanks and helicopter gunships. Not sure I like those odds.

The Ukraine's neighbors are weighing in on the situation:

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back