1975 Monogram B17G Flying Fortress

deckape

Staff Sergeant
778
108
Joined
Jul 26, 2011
Location
Moraine Ohio U.S.A.
Hello chaps
Another build I just finished I finished this one last week this the original 1975 Release of Monogram 1/48 B17G Flying Fortress Jerry Newquist Chow hound markings were used although this kit was superceded by HK models It still holds its weight in gold. Than k you everyone for your views and comments Boats
 

Attachments

  • DSC01597.JPG
    DSC01597.JPG
    232.9 KB · Views: 72
  • DSC01600.JPG
    DSC01600.JPG
    213.9 KB · Views: 72
  • DSC01601.JPG
    DSC01601.JPG
    240.8 KB · Views: 80
  • DSC01602.JPG
    DSC01602.JPG
    235.4 KB · Views: 74
  • DSC01603.JPG
    DSC01603.JPG
    254.9 KB · Views: 73
Beautiful. It's what airplanes should look like.
 
Lovely!
 
Hello chaps
Another build I just finished I finished this one last week this the original 1975 Release of Monogram 1/48 B17G Flying Fortress Jerry Newquist Chow hound markings were used although this kit was superceded by HK models It still holds its weight in gold. Than k you everyone for your views and comments Boats
Wow I have built this thing I don't know how many times and seeing this built again brings back so many memories. You have done an amazing job on this good sir. I am truly impressed thank you for bringing back some of my youth.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back