20mm MG FF. Was it so bad?

Tony, does your new book have a publication date? Title?

It will be called Autocannon: the History of Automatic Cannon and their Ammunition. It will be published by The Crowood Press later this year, but I don't have a date yet. The book is complete, I am just waiting to receive the proofs for checking and indexing.
 
It will be called Autocannon: the History of Automatic Cannon and their Ammunition. It will be published by The Crowood Press later this year, but I don't have a date yet. The book is complete, I am just waiting to receive the proofs for checking and indexing.
Please keep us informed about the book.
 
Please keep us informed about the book.

Oh I will, I will! :cool:
 
Will it also include detailed drawings of the ammo and guns (with accurate dimensions?)

If so, it's a must buy for me! I'm a sucker for technical drawings! :D
 
Will it also include detailed drawings of the ammo and guns (with accurate dimensions?)

Sorry, it won't - there will be some basic measurements of the ammo, plus comparative photos.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back