MiTasol
Major
Can you believe your eyes? War in the age of AI
Is it real or is it AI? Misinformation seen by millions is spreading online in the wake of the war in the Middle East.
Same applies to Ukraine and almost anything aviation.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules
I believe a lot more from the war in Ukraine (well from the Ukrainian side at least), especially given there are multiple sources often followed up by hard evidence. That said, one has to be cautious.![]()
Can you believe your eyes? War in the age of AI
Is it real or is it AI? Misinformation seen by millions is spreading online in the wake of the war in the Middle East.www.abc.net.au
Same applies to Ukraine and almost anything aviation.
The exhaust stacks are to help clear the cigarette smoke from the cabin.Those exhaust stacks in the nose must be adding to the airplane's top speed.
And yet so far.......So close.....
.....+ a radar housing from a PBM (very useful!)My first thought was an AI Beaufort with external torpedo that is weirdly mounted.
BTW I checked the video:
Really fast landing gear retraction.I like the Merlin engine that is used to run a Hydraulic pump? In the Mosquito!
I'm fascinated by the mysterious "Rear Gunner/E Cockpit" between the Me410's rear barbetts.This popped up in my Facebook feed. Fuel tanks in the rear of the fuselage? I like the DB603A engine hidden in the wing. It looks like the Mosquito navigator sits in the middle of the fuselage.
BTW I checked the video:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifYfyZZUwVE
The abomination done by the AI does not appear in the "video", but.....the "man" talking there is a CGI (AI-generated) - check how IT moves ITS eyes. The video is not about SM.79 AT ALL! I don't know what is it about, don't watch AI-generated videos.
P.S. I opened 2-3 more videos from the same channel called AeroDepth. All the same, AI-generated character talks about things, didn't really care what "he" says.
P.P.S. Another abomination from the same channel is this one:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snD9bp9rDpY
Love the Merlin hydraulic pumpThis popped up in my Facebook feed. Fuel tanks in the rear of the fuselage? I like the DB603A engine hidden in the wing. It looks like the Mosquito navigator sits in the middle of the fuselage.
Is it actually a Merlin, or a de-rated Meteor?I use one for my tropical fish tank.
That is a risk. It isn't just the Russians cloning videos for nefarious purposes either...I believe far more about Ukraine for the same reasons but recently one of the content creators who is often posted here put up a video on how the Russians have cloned his videos to portray him supporting them so even "trusted" sources can be a pack of lies.