wuzak
Captain
That explains why they won one race in a row once.Well, that's clearly an exhaust driven unitized water pump, timing gears, alternator, magneto and a secret device.
This is technology that is clearly ahead of the curve...
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules
That explains why they won one race in a row once.Well, that's clearly an exhaust driven unitized water pump, timing gears, alternator, magneto and a secret device.
This is technology that is clearly ahead of the curve...
People simply don't appreciate advanced technology.That explains why they won one race in a row once.
I mean the cut outs might be just to show you where everyone is, but why are the wings up top?
The guy with the Stahlhelm (steel helmet, German type) has at least a 30mm canon in his hands, It's not funny anymore, especially when I see that the "self-developing" AI still cannot "see" that the whole tail plane is off...
Those Boeing engineers were amazing!I like the way the tail is detached but flying in formation with the rest of the "aircraft".
Those Boeing engineers were amazing!
What's your point? I guess that joke was another crash and burn.(The B-24 was Consolidated...)
Now if you had said "Brewster Engineers"...What's your point? I guess that joke was another crash and burn.
(That tail actually looked more like a Constellation's.)
.....and then you have this mess. Navigator(?) casually reading maps(?), gaping holes in the side.
In retrospect, you make a valid point.Now if you had said "Brewster Engineers"...
But yes, that tail was...interesting...