"AI" videos - how bad can they get?

wuzak

Captain
8,500
3,114
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Location
Hobart Tasmania

View: https://youtu.be/EXVK-qeCv0Q?si=ql7FFAIQumA0bIop

Supposedly about the B-29, this video has some really weird looking AI-generated aircraft art posing as the B-29.
 
What the hell is that thing??
 
I appreciate how Boeing dealt with wartime shortages by utilizing available parts like propellers

btw - That's not a pusher ... it's the B-29R (Rutan) canard, designed to confuse flak and fighters trying to lead the target.
 
Last edited:
I love the post war Russian nose on that means it should be named in the Russian fashion which makes it an Ab-29 (Abortion-29)
 
1000020137.jpg


Renzan??
 
The main problem is the way U-tube is set up, people who post on U-tube get paid by who watches their videos and subscribes to the site, I think we all know that, but they also get paid if you just participate by posting comments, praising the video or criticizing it, doesn't matter, they get money for your participation.
There's one site on Facebook that constantly post photos of KIA from Vietnam, Korea, WW2. lots will have animated videos from one picture, sometimes they add ridiculous AI versions of uniforms, and some of the photos are total AI fakes of nonexistent men whose name are not on the Vietnam KIA list. I've done nothing but post constant complaints about their mistakes and lies. A few days ago Facebook awarded me for participating with the site. It doesn't matter that I criticize it, all that matters is that I watch it and comment.
 
1 of the few axis frames that would / could be American and get away with it.
 
I like the 3-engine version with the Pe-8 nose (01:27). Aerobatic modification, probably. With 2 left engines, she should make nice, tight turns to the right... right?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back