Aircraft books you want to see written in English

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Yerger

Airman
Jun 12, 2009
a good one on the Martin Maryland, again in English

Numerous on specific Japanese aircraft types, especially bombers, and translated editions of many Japanese aircraft books I have. As massive a topic and important an aircraft as it it, nothing close to complete even done on the Zero. Hard to believe when I have a dozen + titles (many HB) each on B-17, Lanc, Spit, 109, etc. Nothing exhaustive for any Japanese types individually available in English. And from the Japanese text books I have the quality photos and data are available.

A one and done, large format, quality, glossy paged, overpriced (of course) B-26 book. What there is doesn't come close. Something equal to "Fortress in the Sky" or some of Mason's books on RAF aircraft.

An over sized, overpriced, glossy one-and-done photo and text bible on the F6F.

And if anyone cares to compile it just for 1 copy for me: another B-17 book (don't hit me) but just on 299 prototype up to "E" version, with every photo that exists enhanced and in large format.

a book on Luft flight Knight's Cross holders other than fighters or Stuka, both of which has been done. One similar to those Obermaier volumes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back