Aircraft engines of foreign airforces "England, USA, Germany, France, Italy", 1939

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Kiwi Con Gin

Recruit
Apr 15, 2017
A very interesting russian handbook listing the main engines used by foreign airforces in 1939.

Attachments

• АВИАЦИОННЫЕ МОТОРЫ BOEHHЫX ВОЗДУШНЫХ СИЛ ИНОСТРАННЫХ ГОСУДАРСТВ.pdf
    7.5 MB · Views: 214
Thank you for posting. It looks very interesting. Unfortunately my Russian isn't great, but I think that based on the data available in the pdf and using something like Google Translate, it should be possible to figure out a lot of what is shown.

Pat

Thank you for posting. It looks very interesting. Unfortunately my Russian isn't great, but I think that based on the data available in the pdf and using something like Google Translate, it should be possible to figure out a lot of what is shown.

Pat
You know, that looks a lot like what you would have seen in Jane's All The World's Aircraft in 1939, either a russian edition or a russian copy. Just the style of the photos, fonts, layouts. Anyone have access to Jane's for 1939 to confirm or refute?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back