And in the Future We Certainly Hope Our Airline Can Be Of Service to You Again

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I was wondering about that. When I clicked on it,it almost look like......................wait for it...........................................

1.png

Okay, finally I am back home and here it is:

"It has been a pleasure having you on board. Please exercise care when removing your luggage from the overhead bins because the contents may have shifted."

Attachments

• 4aecd863-0eae-4367-b8e9-64f508b292fe1.MP4
    6.9 MB · Views: 235
I don't know if it was real. I did note the wings bending, which I think they probably would do under those circumstances.

A friend of mine told me that one day in an aeronautical engineering class the professor proved conclusively that jet airliners could not do a roll. Then he showed the class the famous video of the subscale prototype of the 707, the Dash 80, doing a roll during a flyby.

If it was real, I'll bet there was no one yelling, "Yeehaw!"

It's a hoax.

A modern airliner couldn't pull that off so close to the ground without losing altitude that an aircraft that low to the ground doesn't have. Besides, they don't have such rapid aileron response. You just cannot do that on an A320; the computers wouldn't allow it.

Take a look at this A350 display, sure, no fighter like turns and rolls, but it gives you an idea of roll rate and control response.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back