Any members from South Africa?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

buffnut453

Captain
Jul 25, 2007
Utah, USA
Are there any forum members who live in South Africa, preferably in the Cape Town area? Please PM me off-thread if you fit the bill. Have a question about any museums or archives that may contain info about early aviation in the Cape Town area.

I recall one Mark though I can't remember his name or site name. He was a modeller. If I remember I'll pop it in here for you and you can PM him. Might show up in his email if he's still around

I recall one Mark though I can't remember his name or site name. He was a modeller. If I remember I'll pop it in here for you and you can PM him. Might show up in his email if he's still around

Thanks mate. Appreciate it. One of my relatives flew briefly in South Africa in 1920 and I'm wondering if any museum or archive records might have survived that cover the periods and the company he worked for.

Wasn't there a poster who works with a S.A. museum and asked questions on restoring a Spitfire?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back