AP 2337, Volume 1

Avn-Tech

Airman
37
20
Joined
Dec 30, 2008
Location
California City, CA
Looking for a copy of AP 2337, Volume 1 for an ongoing restoration Project.
Also looking for any information on Maxret braking system used on a Vampire, PN AC14436
 
You may need to go to the archives

Thanks, I have taken the first step in ordering a manual, paying the fee to determine the cost.
 
A former well known member of this site who did significant research recommended this service: Document Copy Service
I have not used them, however they are on the top on my list for when I will be getting some copies done.
 
Looking for a copy of AP 2337, Volume 1 for an ongoing restoration Project.
Also looking for any information on Maxret braking system used on a Vampire, PN AC14436
Try this site Publications | Home of the De Havilland Vampire
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back