Nov 21, 2019 #1 W Wildsau Senior Airman 305 335 Joined Oct 22, 2019 I couldn't spot any differences between these 2 variants but I'd thought to ask here in case I missed something. What I've read is that they used the A12 to convert it to a B6. Have I missed anything?
I couldn't spot any differences between these 2 variants but I'd thought to ask here in case I missed something. What I've read is that they used the A12 to convert it to a B6. Have I missed anything?
Nov 21, 2019 #3 W wuzak Captain 8,499 3,112 Joined Jun 5, 2011 Location Hobart Tasmania The A-12 was a trainer with raised rear cockpit. The B-6 was a night-fighter with flush cover over 2nd crew member. I will need to confirm that with my references later.
The A-12 was a trainer with raised rear cockpit. The B-6 was a night-fighter with flush cover over 2nd crew member. I will need to confirm that with my references later.
Nov 21, 2019 Thread starter #4 W Wildsau Senior Airman 305 335 Joined Oct 22, 2019 Well that confirms it then, thanks guys. I was going to buy an A-12 and convert it to a B-6 but as luck would have it found a B-6 kit.
Well that confirms it then, thanks guys. I was going to buy an A-12 and convert it to a B-6 but as luck would have it found a B-6 kit.
Nov 28, 2019 #5 hal bregg Senior Airman 443 890 Joined Oct 13, 2013 Location Poland There is a 1:72 scale Dragon #5010 Do 335 B-6 kit. I have completed it some years ago: Painting is "probable"- two pieces of B-6 had to be produced, but it's not clear if they finally were. Last edited: Nov 28, 2019
There is a 1:72 scale Dragon #5010 Do 335 B-6 kit. I have completed it some years ago: Painting is "probable"- two pieces of B-6 had to be produced, but it's not clear if they finally were.