Apr 13, 2024 #1 Dronescapes Senior Airman 367 529 Joined Feb 26, 2022 Location Texas Website www.youtube.com Aviation oddities. Aircraft innovation and research pioneers. Episode 3 View: https://youtu.be/n8c-hByk640
Aviation oddities. Aircraft innovation and research pioneers. Episode 3 View: https://youtu.be/n8c-hByk640
May 9, 2024 #2 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,875 11,598 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Nice one!
May 9, 2024 #3 SaparotRob Unter Gemeine Geschwader Murmeltier XIII 19,945 21,921 Joined Mar 12, 2020 Location Long Island, NY Dronescapes said: Aviation oddities. Aircraft innovation and research pioneers. Episode 3 View: https://youtu.be/n8c-hByk640 Click to expand... Those lifting bodies influenced many of the better spaceship designs I drew in French class.
Dronescapes said: Aviation oddities. Aircraft innovation and research pioneers. Episode 3 View: https://youtu.be/n8c-hByk640 Click to expand... Those lifting bodies influenced many of the better spaceship designs I drew in French class.
May 10, 2024 #4 S special ed 1st Lieutenant 7,086 17,879 Joined May 13, 2018 May I presume you are NOT fluent in French today?
May 10, 2024 #5 SaparotRob Unter Gemeine Geschwader Murmeltier XIII 19,945 21,921 Joined Mar 12, 2020 Location Long Island, NY Vraiment.