Avro Lancaster B I ME798

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Dmcrann

Recruit
Aug 24, 2017
I am not sure if this is the place to ask but I am looking for pictures of or similar to the Avro Lancaster BI ME798 that went down in June of 1944. I would also love to see photo(s) of the crew of they are out there somewhere.

I am interested in pictures for well... special reasons but I would also like to build an accurate model of the ME798 VN-Z with correct markings etc.

Thank you in advance Daniel McRann

I am not sure if this is the place to ask but I am looking for pictures of or similar to the Avro Lancaster BI ME798 that went down in June of 1944. I would also love to see photo(s) of the crew of they are out there somewhere.

I am interested in pictures for well... special reasons but I would also like to build an accurate model of the ME798 VN-Z with correct markings etc.

Thank you in advance Daniel McRann

Hi,

I saw your post and wondered if you ever did find any info you were after - and specifically wondered if you were after info about Peter Mcrann from ME798?

Tim

Users who are viewing this thread

Back