Aug 17, 2007 #1 Micdrow “Archive” 10,775 4,711 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location Wisconsin Axis Airborne manual, Im not sure where this will stay but interesting none the less. Its about Axis parachute and glider procedure's for different different nations Enjoy Attachments Axis airborne manual.pdf Axis airborne manual.pdf 1.7 MB · Views: 447
Axis Airborne manual, Im not sure where this will stay but interesting none the less. Its about Axis parachute and glider procedure's for different different nations Enjoy
Aug 17, 2007 #2 comiso90 Senior Master Sergeant 3,583 29 Joined Dec 19, 2006 Location FL very interesting. I'm surprised they had so much respect for Japanese troops in 1942. Germans jumping at 200 feet! wow! The lowest I've jumped was 1200 and that felt low! Great details........ thanks
very interesting. I'm surprised they had so much respect for Japanese troops in 1942. Germans jumping at 200 feet! wow! The lowest I've jumped was 1200 and that felt low! Great details........ thanks