Today at 11:27 AM #1 WESTLAND Airman 21 12 Joined Sep 15, 2013 Hi. This time, I'm looking for detailed armor layout diagrams for the B-17 series of aircraft. General diagrams don't provide the necessary information. Thanks in advance for the help!
Hi. This time, I'm looking for detailed armor layout diagrams for the B-17 series of aircraft. General diagrams don't provide the necessary information. Thanks in advance for the help!
Today at 12:06 PM #2 Jadera Airman 1st Class 209 162 Joined Sep 16, 2026 Location Atlanta GA B-17 Flying Fortress - Blueprints, Drawings & Documents | AirCorps Library B-17 Boeing Flying Fortress app.aircorpslibrary.com Familiarization and Inspection Manual for the B-17F Flying Fortress library.si.edu https://www.key.aero/forum/historic-aviation/126999-b17g-armour-plate-identification-please
B-17 Flying Fortress - Blueprints, Drawings & Documents | AirCorps Library B-17 Boeing Flying Fortress app.aircorpslibrary.com Familiarization and Inspection Manual for the B-17F Flying Fortress library.si.edu https://www.key.aero/forum/historic-aviation/126999-b17g-armour-plate-identification-please
A moment ago Thread starter #3 WESTLAND Airman 21 12 Joined Sep 15, 2013 Jadera said: View attachment 898018View attachment 898019 B-17 Flying Fortress - Blueprints, Drawings & Documents | AirCorps Library B-17 Boeing Flying Fortress app.aircorpslibrary.com Familiarization and Inspection Manual for the B-17F Flying Fortress library.si.edu https://www.key.aero/forum/historic-aviation/126999-b17g-armour-plate-identification-please Click to expand... Thank you, but those are general diagrams. I am interested in detailed information that specifies the thickness.
Jadera said: View attachment 898018View attachment 898019 B-17 Flying Fortress - Blueprints, Drawings & Documents | AirCorps Library B-17 Boeing Flying Fortress app.aircorpslibrary.com Familiarization and Inspection Manual for the B-17F Flying Fortress library.si.edu https://www.key.aero/forum/historic-aviation/126999-b17g-armour-plate-identification-please Click to expand... Thank you, but those are general diagrams. I am interested in detailed information that specifies the thickness.