Today at 3:55 AM Thread starter #161 Stas1234 Airman 1st Class 264 111 Joined Aug 17, 2024 B-25J-20 - 3D model by Сахарок224 (@CAHR224) B-25J-20 - 3D model by Сахарок224 (@CAHR224) sketchfab.com
B-25J-20 - 3D model by Сахарок224 (@CAHR224) B-25J-20 - 3D model by Сахарок224 (@CAHR224) sketchfab.com
Today at 6:04 AM Thread starter #162 Stas1234 Airman 1st Class 264 111 Joined Aug 17, 2024 I realize, of course, that it's unfortunately Photoshop, but...
Today at 8:26 AM #163 Jadera Airman 1st Class 235 187 Joined Sep 16, 2026 Location Atlanta GA Stas1234 said: View attachment 898495View attachment 898496 I realize, of course, that it's unfortunately Photoshop, but... View attachment 898498 Click to expand... wait this actually works
Stas1234 said: View attachment 898495View attachment 898496 I realize, of course, that it's unfortunately Photoshop, but... View attachment 898498 Click to expand... wait this actually works
Today at 8:49 AM Thread starter #164 Stas1234 Airman 1st Class 264 111 Joined Aug 17, 2024 Attachments 5123 (2).png 17.2 KB · Views: 1
Today at 8:54 AM Thread starter #165 Stas1234 Airman 1st Class 264 111 Joined Aug 17, 2024 What do you think?)
Today at 9:02 AM #166 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,309 38,822 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland Nice.
52 minutes ago Thread starter #168 Stas1234 Airman 1st Class 264 111 Joined Aug 17, 2024 What kind of B-25 is that? I want to try replicating those winding lines.
39 minutes ago #169 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,309 38,822 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland Stas1234 said: What kind of B-25 is that? I want to try replicating those winding lines. Click to expand... It's a B-25H-5 serial no. 43-4672. The Mitchell is in the post-war tow target markings. the pic source: the net.
Stas1234 said: What kind of B-25 is that? I want to try replicating those winding lines. Click to expand... It's a B-25H-5 serial no. 43-4672. The Mitchell is in the post-war tow target markings. the pic source: the net.