B24 Liberator Job sheet manual

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Snautzer01

Honourably banned
Mar 26, 2007
Is this already posted here? Otherwise i will but since it a big file i thought i asked first

Clipboard02.jpg
Clipboard03.jpg
Clipboard04.jpg

I would not use the depositfile links above, I have used them for years but this last year depositfiles infects my computer when I visit there site, the downloads aren't infected but the site is so I had to stop using it. I bought this manual, scanned it and uploaded it here a few years ago. It was the first manual I did this with and I was surprised how quickly it made it around the world via the internet. A few months after I uploaded it, I started seeing it in websites everywhere and it was kind of cool, just hated that some people were charging for it though but that happens. If anyone needs a copy of this manual, I will find a safer place to upload or shrink the original files so it will upload here, just pm me. Keith

Just a tip about filesharing websites. If a pop up window opens after you have clicked on their download buttons, chances are that it has installed a virus on your computer or is trying too. Kill the pop up window and start scanning your computer for viruses. I have had this problem downloading manuals from megaupload, rapidshare at times, fileserve, filesonic, depositfiles and others. It's so bad I don't even go to these type sites if I am not already familiar with them because the newer ones seem to be even more agressive with giving you viruses. I have also found that it takes 3 antivirus programs to find all the virus pieces when I get infected. I use malwarebytes and spybot to check when I have a concern and microsoft security essentials as my main antivirus. They are all free and the best I have found but none of them find every piece. You also have to scan in windows safe mode to get them all if you are sure you are infected.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back