B24 Liberator Job sheet manual

Discussion in 'Other Mechanical Systems Tech.' started by Snautzer01, Nov 21, 2011.

1. Snautzer01

Snautzer01 Well-Known Member

Is this already posted here? Otherwise i will but since it a big file i thought i asked first

Clipboard02.jpg Clipboard03.jpg Clipboard04.jpg

2. FLYBOYJ

FLYBOYJ "THE GREAT GAZOO"
    Staff Member Moderator

Aircraft Maintenance Manager/ Flight Instructor
    havent seen it, go ahead, a welcomed piece!

3. Snautzer01

Snautzer01 Well-Known Member

4. superkeith1872

I would not use the depositfile links above, I have used them for years but this last year depositfiles infects my computer when I visit there site, the downloads aren't infected but the site is so I had to stop using it. I bought this manual, scanned it and uploaded it here a few years ago. It was the first manual I did this with and I was surprised how quickly it made it around the world via the internet. A few months after I uploaded it, I started seeing it in websites everywhere and it was kind of cool, just hated that some people were charging for it though but that happens. If anyone needs a copy of this manual, I will find a safer place to upload or shrink the original files so it will upload here, just pm me. Keith

5. superkeith1872

Just a tip about filesharing websites. If a pop up window opens after you have clicked on their download buttons, chances are that it has installed a virus on your computer or is trying too. Kill the pop up window and start scanning your computer for viruses. I have had this problem downloading manuals from megaupload, rapidshare at times, fileserve, filesonic, depositfiles and others. It's so bad I don't even go to these type sites if I am not already familiar with them because the newer ones seem to be even more agressive with giving you viruses. I have also found that it takes 3 antivirus programs to find all the virus pieces when I get infected. I use malwarebytes and spybot to check when I have a concern and microsoft security essentials as my main antivirus. They are all free and the best I have found but none of them find every piece. You also have to scan in windows safe mode to get them all if you are sure you are infected.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Segment

Segment New Member

Can anybody reupload manual?

7. Elmas

Elmas Active Member

Teacher
    What a good draftsmen there were in those times.......

8. Tracker

Tracker Active Member

Keep getting file does not exist. Removed for copyright infringement.