Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Me-163

• Yokosuka Ohka

• P-80

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Schwalbe of course. 8) and the Ohka aint a jet its rocket propelled like the ME163 and it isnt reusable lol but for the matter they were developing a turbojet powered version which was never used (too late for service) which in my opinion would be a huge waste of engines but for the Jap jets you could say the Kikka or mandarin orange blossom which was a lightly modifed me262 with straight wings diff guns less armor and a wee bit more speed but it only became operational in the last week of the war so we can pretty much count out the japs in the jet department

There was also the Heinkel 280 which first flew in 1941.

Source: http://www.warbirdsresourcegroup.org/LRG/he280.html

Kiwimac

I will admit ignorance on my part about the Jap Ohka 'jet' and it shouldn't really be on there BUT the Me163 was undoubably a jet fighter and it DID have some sucess so i still think that one should be up there

yes that was a good one but i prefer schwalbe and not just cuz that wins by majority but because its very nice looking and goes very fast has four BIG ASS guns and twelve or twenty-four rockets and still kills stangs and b17s

You're just a fan of bombers really aren't you? When i first got into aircraft when i was about 8 or 9 years old my dad bought me a book about the Vickers Wellington (i was too young to appreciate any of the info on it but i loved the pictures) I was totally hooked after that - but i still have a big soft spot for good ol' 'Wimpy'

I'm glad to see the American Aircomet only got one vote - it was a crap! and i DO know that I just put it there to keep the Americans sweet (we brits are good at that cos our prime minister is a coward )

Anonymous said:
I'm glad to see the American Aircomet only got one vote - it was a crap! and i DO know that I just put it there to keep the Americans sweet (we brits are good at that cos our prime minister is a coward )

That was me by the way, i forgot to log on (Doh! )

I note also the Campini-Caproni

Source: http://www.regiamarina.net/arsenals/planes_it/jet/jet_us.htm

Kiwimac

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread