BF-109 parts list

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Sep 12, 2019
Bit of a weird question, but does anyone happen to have a parts list for any variant of a BF-109, or, know of where I can find one?

I have an -F parts manual but I don't know how complete it is. 436 pages but I won't be able to post it until Saturday. It may already be posted here in the Technical Section
Great! I will check. Are you able to post it on this thread on Saturday?

Everything downloaded here is free to upload. Whenever I do a Google Search, say, Bf 109F, I'll type in Bf 109F PDF. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. I have plenty of time on my hands working 7on/7off and I go pages deep into Google Search or deep into a website and the PDFs are listed in some obscure link. Many don't interest me but there's always one or two here that will find them useful

Everything downloaded here is free to upload. Whenever I do a Google Search, say, Bf 109F, I'll type in Bf 109F PDF. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. I have plenty of time on my hands working 7on/7off and I go pages deep into Google Search or deep into a website and the PDFs are listed in some obscure link. Many don't interest me but there's always one or two here that will find them useful
Oh ok, I thought it was either that, or you were some collector who collected Manuel's. Lol

Whenever I do a Google Search, say, Bf 109F, I'll type in Bf 109F PDF. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.

This also works at dogpile.com and unlike giggle dogpile searches places like Reddit. Adding a + in front of PDF sometimes helps but you will always find infinitely more dud links than good ones. Sometimes though the results are amazing.

From memory dogpile is a compiler, not a search engine, so it searches all the common search engines and some extras simultaneously.

What is the head angle on the countersunk screws used on the Bf-109F? 90 deg, 100 deg?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back