Blohm und Voss 141

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Well I've been sitting here in my submarine U593 in Texas, wondering if the whole place was going to get washed away. Good time as any to develope a hunchback hovering over a keyboard building models for microsoft flight sim 2004. My latest project was a Blohm und Voss 141. A very odd assymetric airplane built just for the view. The vc turned out pretty neat i think. You only have air speed and altitude and I had to sort of combine them to get them in. The bv-141 had no dashboard, only a panel with some raised gauges by the pilots left side. but the view was spectacular!

I left the German crosses, but nixed the swastikas. I've included the fsds file so repaint it yourself if you are a history purist, or just want one in barber stripes.

you can download from my download page:

http://66.49.163.218/fsdownload2.html

note there are two pages of downloads now.

comments or questions at [email protected]

bv-141-2.jpg

the 111 may have flown pretty well. b&v started with a symmetric tail on the 141 and it apparently flew very well. the assymmetric tail didn't seem to work so well.....doc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back