Oct 31, 2022 #1 Micdrow “Archive” 10,775 4,711 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location Wisconsin Title says it all, two pilot manuals on the Boing XF8B-1 Enjoy Attachments Boeing XF8B-1 Pilot Manual.pdf Boeing XF8B-1 Pilot Manual.pdf 33.1 MB · Views: 496 Pilots XF8B-1 Navy Fighter.pdf Pilots XF8B-1 Navy Fighter.pdf 58.5 MB · Views: 423
Nov 1, 2022 #2 D doleip Airman 19 9 Joined Sep 27, 2011 Wow. I didn't even know there was such a thing.
Nov 1, 2022 #3 M Metrallaroja Airman 97 111 Joined Nov 21, 2020 Micdrow said: Title says it all, two pilot manuals on the Boing XF8B-1 Enjoy Click to expand... This is so so nice, thanks a lot. One of the best manuals I ever saw
Micdrow said: Title says it all, two pilot manuals on the Boing XF8B-1 Enjoy Click to expand... This is so so nice, thanks a lot. One of the best manuals I ever saw
Nov 1, 2022 #4 M Metrallaroja Airman 97 111 Joined Nov 21, 2020 Btw out of chance, do you have an AM-1 Mauler manual?
Nov 1, 2022 Thread starter #5 Micdrow “Archive” 10,775 4,711 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location Wisconsin Metrallaroja said: Btw out of chance, do you have an AM-1 Mauler manual? Click to expand... Currently I don't but will keep my eyes open for one on the web.
Metrallaroja said: Btw out of chance, do you have an AM-1 Mauler manual? Click to expand... Currently I don't but will keep my eyes open for one on the web.