Bristol Beaufighter AP manuals

Baball

Airman 1st Class
177
593
Joined
Dec 26, 2018
Location
France
Air Publication 1721 A, F & J Volume I for the Bristol Beaufighter. Found at lancasterbombers.net.
 

Attachments

Last edited:
And the Pilot Notes for the Mk II. This is not the usual one you find on the net that is almost unreadable. Full 600 DPI scan done today. Watermarked to keep the scum from selling.

OCRd

1663309449371.png


1746421744641.png
 

Attachments

Last edited:
These are fantastic manuals! Thanks for posting! Does anyone have a copy of AP 1721 H for the TF X Beaufighter? Thanks.
 
All I have is the Pilots Notes for the TFX and they are not great but here they are. They were one of the first manuals I used ScanTailor to process and the margins and other items were basically trial and error

Also posting the RAAF PN for the Mk 21 which used the TFX as its pattern.

EDIT - replaced RAF pilot notes with copy that is not missing pages

1678170741485.png
1678170926640.png
 

Attachments

Last edited:
All I have is the Pilots Notes for the TFX and they are not great but here they are. They were one of the first manuals I used ScanTailor to process and the margins and other items were basically trial and error

Also posting the RAAF PN for the Mk 21 which used the TFX as its pattern.

View attachment 710088View attachment 710090
Thanks for this.

But pages 10 & 11 of the Beaufighter VI/X manual are duplicated and 12 & 13 are missing. Any chance of a rescan or posting the missing pages?

TIA
 
That is probably what is in the photocopy but I will check it out once I get home

IF my memory is right that particular manual is a lash up with pages from two different versions
.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back