British Aviation History Archive

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Just signed up on this site, so I'm new here. Would like to know if Edgar Brooks is still onboard. If so, please respond. Did you attend the EAA convention fly-in many years ago ?

Welcome to the site. I'm sorry to say that Mr. Brooks passed away a few years ago.
Good morning Fubar & thank you for your timely reply to my inquiry about Edgar Brooks. It's a great loss to me if indeed he's the same person we shared going to EAA AirVenture at Oshkosh. It was his first time attending the airshow here in the 'States & it was a pleasure to have been his host. I've often thought of him as the years passed but lost all contact info & when I first saw his name on this site I was hoping we could restart all of our marvelous adventures in aviation & modeling. When I visited England many years ago, he provided all the transportation to & from the RAF & Imperial War Museums. He was a true gentleman & I will miss him. -It is hard for me to even write this mssg. Again, thank you. Skye

Users who are viewing this thread

Back