Sep 29, 2023 #1 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,875 40,291 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... View: https://youtu.be/kWM-NHz3DCA?si=n0jgkPcWgZvZhFSO
Sep 29, 2023 Thread starter #2 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,875 40,291 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... View: https://youtu.be/s71JXA93RhY?si=ZX8gCF4nWnAzxwbi
Sep 29, 2023 Thread starter #3 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,875 40,291 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... View: https://youtu.be/VcNWRQvQmu8?si=WBj4ynbkSmcTdH4Q
Oct 4, 2023 #4 RAMROD1944 Airman 1st Class 108 151 Joined May 3, 2023 Lucky13 said: View: https://youtu.be/s71JXA93RhY?si=ZX8gCF4nWnAzxwbi Click to expand... Remember the C-46 well. She was a great old ship.
Lucky13 said: View: https://youtu.be/s71JXA93RhY?si=ZX8gCF4nWnAzxwbi Click to expand... Remember the C-46 well. She was a great old ship.
Oct 4, 2023 #5 SaparotRob Unter Gemeine Geschwader Murmeltier XIII 19,955 21,943 Joined Mar 12, 2020 Location Long Island, NY One of my favorite "unloved" airplanes.
Oct 6, 2023 #6 Snautzer01 Marshal 46,292 62,321 Joined Mar 26, 2007 Mine too. Thunderbird 2 is based on it i think.
Oct 6, 2023 #7 SaparotRob Unter Gemeine Geschwader Murmeltier XIII 19,955 21,943 Joined Mar 12, 2020 Location Long Island, NY If there is a story to that, I'd like to hear it. It would be F A B.
Oct 6, 2023 #8 Snautzer01 Marshal 46,292 62,321 Joined Mar 26, 2007 SaparotRob said: If there is a story to that, I'd like to hear it. It would be F A B. Click to expand...
SaparotRob said: If there is a story to that, I'd like to hear it. It would be F A B. Click to expand...
Oct 6, 2023 #9 SaparotRob Unter Gemeine Geschwader Murmeltier XIII 19,955 21,943 Joined Mar 12, 2020 Location Long Island, NY I like it.
Oct 6, 2023 #10 Snautzer01 Marshal 46,292 62,321 Joined Mar 26, 2007 SaparotRob said: I like it. Click to expand... Thats what i think the creator got his inspiration off. Really i do.
SaparotRob said: I like it. Click to expand... Thats what i think the creator got his inspiration off. Really i do.