captured aircraft painted

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

mechace1337

Airman
May 13, 2022
i'm looking for color pref of captured allied and axes aircraft. if you know of books and websites please let me know

There are several books that deal with this issue from both the Axis and the allied sides. For the Axis I would recommend "Strangers in a strange land, Vol 1" and for the Allies (US) "War Prizes - the photo album". By the nature of the time frame color pictures will be slim.

There are several books that deal with this issue from both the Axis and the allied sides. For the Axis I would recommend "Strangers in a strange land, Vol 1" and for the Allies (US) "War Prizes - the photo album". By the nature of the time frame color pictures will be slim.
are they in english and color

1. Captured Eagles - Secrets of the Luftwaffe
  2. Fremde Vögel Unterm Balkenkreuz (according to Google - Strange Birds Under the Cross)
  3. Kg 200 - The Luftwaffes Most Secret Unit
  4. War Prizes - An illustrated survey of German, Italian and Japanese aircraft brought to Allied Countries during and after the Second World War
  5. War Prizes - The Album
  6. American Raiders
  7. Arrival of Eagles - Luftwaffe Landings in Britain 1939-1945
  8. Axis Warplane Survivors
  9. Foreign Plane in the Service of the Luftwaffe
  10. Japanese Aircraft Captured by the Allies
  11. Luftwaffe Test Aircraft - in Russian
  12. Luftwaffe Test Pilot - Flying captured Allied aircraft of World War 2
  13. Wings of the Luftwaffe - Flying the captured German aircraft of World War ll
  14. Captured Me 109s
  15. Operation Lusty - The Race for Hitler's Secret Technology
  16. Strangers in a Strange Land
  17. Strangers in a Strange Land Vol. ll - Escape to Neutrality
  18. The German Aircraft in Russian and Soviet Service Pt. 1 - in Russian
  19. The German Aircraft in Russian and Soviet Service Pt. 2 - in Russian
  20. Under the Red Star - Luftwaffe Aircraft in the Soviet Airforce
  21. Wings of the Rising Sun - Uncovering the Secrets of Japanese Fighters and Bombers of World War ll
Capt. Vick Capt. Vick OK.....its 21

Users who are viewing this thread

Back