Clock Identification

OK. I understand. However , in the pic with the back view of the clock case I can see some of irregularity of the top surface at its mid. Am I right?

View attachment 877578

These are the two images that came from my chum this morning. Hope they are helpful.
 

Attachments

  • OffMontysPlane2 (1).jpg
    OffMontysPlane2 (1).jpg
    233.8 KB · Views: 38
  • OffMontysPlane1 (1).jpg
    OffMontysPlane1 (1).jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 27
Hi,

Thank you for the additional images. The back of the case looks like the data plate ( sticker ) was removed by scratching or chemically. Possible it could be repainted with a black coat then. Or it could be a trace of subjecting higher temperatures. This could confirm the clock was the guage from the crashed Hudson.

Judging by the descriptions of the clocks posted by VERSUCH I'm still thinking it is the A-6 clock.
 
Hi,

Thank you for the additional images. The back of the case looks like the data plate ( sticker ) was removed by scratching or chemically. Possible it could be repainted with a black coat then. Or it could be a trace of subjecting higher temperatures. This could confirm the clock was the guage from the crashed Hudson.

Judging by the descriptions of the clocks posted by VERSUCH I'm still thinking it is the A-6 clock.
Thank you. You've spent a lot of time on this. I do appreciate it very much. There's a possibility I may get eyes on it, and if that happens, I'll be able to offer a little more to the conversation at a point in the future. Very appreciative for all you've offered here. Thanks
 
No problemo. Glad we could help a little bit. :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back