Cockpitfest....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

jeffreyjay

Airman 1st Class
Mar 24, 2014
Peasmarsh UK
Hi guys, im the vice chairman of Brenzett Air Museum and am looking to set up a Cockpitfest on their old airbase, Would anyone be interested? Postcode is TN290EE between Ashford and Rye. Having never been to cockpitfest I wonder if anyone would be able to advise what we would need there? We are planning an Aerojumble on the same day.

Thanks in advance for any help

Lee

Gary (Geedee) and Tony (Rocketeer) are the chaps to talk to. They normally go to the annual, 'Fly Past' sponsored 'Cockpit Fest' at Newark, with Gary taking his functional P-51 cockpit, and Tony taking one of a number he has.
You may have to adapt the name though, as I think the 'Cockpit Fest' title is registered - maybe something like 'Southern Cockpit Fest' ?

Hey airframes :) yes that's a good idea. Just wondered here everyone is from and would they be willing to travel here for the event etc, Il give Gary a message

You're welcome.
Depending when it's being held, I might try to get there, although it's around a 500 mile round trip for me.
I think Gary is away on business at the moment, judging by one of his latest posts, so you may not get an answer straight away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back