e bay manuals

brewerjerry

Senior Airman
461
121
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Location
over the hill and far away
Hi
Firstly I am not connected in any way to the seller, but found these on e bay, all a reasonable price compared to other listings.
Thought some people here might be interested,

I am trying three manuals, there is rare stuff like the defiant, typhoon RAAF beaufighter, manuals, not just the pilots notes.
I will post my opinion here when I recieve them
cheers
Jerry

P.S.
Mod's if this post is not allowed, please delete, and my apologies in advance.

Link

eBay Store - Mach One Manuals: Bomber Attack - Prop, Civilian Manuals, Fighters - Prop
 
Hi All,
These are excellent quality, I got the :-

defiant, 363 pages of AP ,
typhoon, 288 pages of AP,
beaufighter 285 pages of AP,

can't post here due to copyright, :(

But if you are spending any money this appears to be the place to spend it, personally I will be spending some more here soon.
For a nice change I got a great deal on e bay...:D
Cheers
Jerry
 
If the manual was printed as part of a govt. project (build the plane and provide documentation), how can anyone claim a copyright?

Just wondering .....
 
If the manual was printed as part of a govt. project (build the plane and provide documentation), how can anyone claim a copyright?

Just wondering .....

Hi
Personally I don't understand copyright, :confused:
but I respect it if it is claimed,don't want to get the board into any issue's/prob's.
wether it is right or wrong, I don't know,
but i can see both sides to the debates.
cheers
Jerry
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back