Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

open bomb weapons bay repro

1688723915533.png

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Yeah, no bombay on that version
No i know. I explain my way of tagging pictures so i make the least possible double post and make an outside client getting a better result.

In this case tagging wih bombay 210 410 and the replies given will get this picture a better search result. Replies of correcting will follow etc.

For double posts it is just what i see. In this case an open bomb bay now used for guns. But bomb bay is in my eyes the main string. So now if i type in the search in this thread use that word and with my name i get the results i want and the danger of double post is far less.
I even back edit if i find something should have been there. I.g. a number on the fuselage or tail etc.

Once having tagged it so i can (will) not change because results will be split into post before and post after. I take the flak for that.

It is up to you guys to finetune. Wurger has been great in correcting, adding in sometimes very elaborate interesting answers.

Now offcourse i can spent hours on every picture i post from eBay. And make sure all data is correct.
I have more then enough books manuals original stuff that would do good in a medium size museum.
But see it also this way. Once a picture is sold privatly we may never see it again. There is a finite amount of them. I would like to make them accesible even if there is a mark of the seller on it.
It will not last forever.

Just for fun type in the search wednesday with my name. All eBay pics that had a date i transposed to european date i searched the weekday for that date. Data rules.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back