Escaping social media (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

You've come to the right place. The modeling community here is smallish, tight-knit, supportive, and helpful. Any questions don't be afraid to ask. I'm actually working on a full scale Mossie restoration as we speak so if you need help with anything just shout.
Please help!!! I'm trying to Post a new build on the Start to finish page but when I try to add the first picture it says "unable to complete because of low memory"

I have checked on possible errors but there is no report in the forum logs. So it means the problem has to be at your end. I have noticed your pics are too large in the size. It would be fine if you could resize them down before uploading. We prefer images of the 1600 to 1800 pixels in the width. Certainly it doesn't mean you have to do that. IMHO the trouble could be caused by the number of attached shots . There should be 10 pics in total upladed per a post. So it might be the reason you was refused with uploading of your images.

I have checked on possible errors but there is no report in the forum logs. So it means the problem has to be at your end. I have noticed your pics are too large in the size. It would be fine if you could resize them down before uploading. We prefer images of the 1600 to 1800 pixels in the width. Certainly it doesn't mean you have to do that. IMHO the trouble could be caused by the number of attached shots . There should be 10 pics in total upladed per a post. So it might be the reason you was refused with uploading of your images.
Thanks I'll see what I can do. Its a learning curve for me but I'll get there

Users who are viewing this thread

Back