F-102A Drawings

MIflyer

Captain
8,980
20,316
Joined
May 30, 2011
Location
Cape Canaveral
From T.O.1F-102A-2-2

The T.O. has a lot more drawings of the landing gear and so forth I can scan in if anyone wants them.
 

Attachments

  • F-102cutaway-01.jpg
    F-102cutaway-01.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 726
  • F102cutaway-02sm.jpg
    F102cutaway-02sm.jpg
    211.6 KB · Views: 769
  • F102-dimensions-01.jpg
    F102-dimensions-01.jpg
    909.6 KB · Views: 478
  • F102-dimensions-02.jpg
    F102-dimensions-02.jpg
    973 KB · Views: 473
  • F102-external-01.jpg
    F102-external-01.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 450
  • F-102-external-02.jpg
    F-102-external-02.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 444
My father flew the 102. I grew up playing with cast resin desk model he was given by convair back when they could do that sort of thing. I put many hours on that thing.

He never spoke a kind word about the 2 seat model. I think he called it a turkey.

Post what you have. I'll read it and most likely grab a copy. Thanks.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back