F-89 Cockpit color? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Also at about 12:31. Notice the 2(3?) different shades of grey (lighter edge near the clear plastic, and darker inboard - with the standard light blue-grey on the seat back), plus the headrest has changed from red with white lettering to white with red lettering.

Also at about 12:31. Notice the 2(3?) different shades of grey (lighter edge near the clear plastic, and darker inboard - with the standard light blue-grey on the seat back), plus the headrest has changed from red with white lettering to white with red lettering.
Yeah, I noticed that too! Tom, I'm not saying that (most probably) weren't aircraft gray. What I am saying is I'm confident there's proof that at least some D's were interior green.

John

:) I was not trying to say that all the interiors were variations of grey, just that in that particular picture there were 2 or 3 shades of grade.

I agree that in the original picture you posted the interior is a type of green, in particular the seats and visible edges of the cockpit framing are close to OD (Olive Drab).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back