Nov 3, 2010 #1 P palidian Recruit 4 0 Joined Oct 24, 2010 I cannot find the ammo carried by the bearcat. Does anyone know the rounds per gun on the Bearcat? 20mms, or the .50s. A source would be nice as well. Thanks
I cannot find the ammo carried by the bearcat. Does anyone know the rounds per gun on the Bearcat? 20mms, or the .50s. A source would be nice as well. Thanks
Nov 11, 2010 #2 T TinyTim Recruit 6 0 Joined Jun 26, 2009 According to airwar.ru it had 300 rpg for .50cals and 205 rpg for 20mm cannons. Grumman F8F Bearcat (in Russian)
According to airwar.ru it had 300 rpg for .50cals and 205 rpg for 20mm cannons. Grumman F8F Bearcat (in Russian)
Nov 14, 2010 #3 krieghund Senior Airman 610 46 Joined Sep 25, 2006 Location Riyadh palidian said: I cannot find the ammo carried by the bearcat. Does anyone know the rounds per gun on the Bearcat? 20mms, or the .50s. A source would be nice as well. Thanks Click to expand... The answer is on this forum in the flight manual: http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/other-mechanical-systems-tech/8251-f8f-bearcat.html .50cal 200 rounds in board guns 325 rounds out board guns 20mml 225 rounds in board guns 188 rounds out board guns
palidian said: I cannot find the ammo carried by the bearcat. Does anyone know the rounds per gun on the Bearcat? 20mms, or the .50s. A source would be nice as well. Thanks Click to expand... The answer is on this forum in the flight manual: http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/other-mechanical-systems-tech/8251-f8f-bearcat.html .50cal 200 rounds in board guns 325 rounds out board guns 20mml 225 rounds in board guns 188 rounds out board guns
Dec 7, 2010 Thread starter #4 P palidian Recruit 4 0 Joined Oct 24, 2010 I forgot I posted here, thanks for your responses, and the manual. The manual states the M3 for the 20mm, but just a .50 cal mg. Are the .50s an ANM2 or ANM3?
I forgot I posted here, thanks for your responses, and the manual. The manual states the M3 for the 20mm, but just a .50 cal mg. Are the .50s an ANM2 or ANM3?