Mar 31, 2023 #1 M MIflyer Captain 8,980 20,313 Joined May 30, 2011 Location Cape Canaveral I had not heard about this. They left the rudder lock in!
Mar 31, 2023 #2 SaparotRob Unter Gemeine Geschwader Murmeltier XIII 19,923 21,902 Joined Mar 12, 2020 Location Long Island, NY My Lord. No matter how hard one tries to make things foolproof, stuff still happens. Not promising from the photo but I hope all aboard survived.
My Lord. No matter how hard one tries to make things foolproof, stuff still happens. Not promising from the photo but I hope all aboard survived.
Mar 31, 2023 Thread starter #3 M MIflyer Captain 8,980 20,313 Joined May 30, 2011 Location Cape Canaveral Pilots were thrown clear and survived. No word if they were lynched after that.
Mar 31, 2023 #4 GrauGeist Generalfeldmarschall zur Luftschiff Abteilung 30,526 26,856 Joined Aug 29, 2008 Location Redding, California Website www.netallurgy.com That was actually a modern Bushmaster 2000 and the two men, a pilot and a mechanic, survived, though the mechanic suffered serious injuries.
That was actually a modern Bushmaster 2000 and the two men, a pilot and a mechanic, survived, though the mechanic suffered serious injuries.