Feb 13, 2011 #1 M magnu Staff Sergeant 889 1 Joined Dec 11, 2007 Location Cornwall For those of us doing Russian planes I have found the FS Nos. for the standard Russian camo colours Black Green FS 34052 (RLM 70) Green FS 34102 Lt. Blue FS 35414 Grey FS 36270 Med Grey FS 36307 Hope this helps
For those of us doing Russian planes I have found the FS Nos. for the standard Russian camo colours Black Green FS 34052 (RLM 70) Green FS 34102 Lt. Blue FS 35414 Grey FS 36270 Med Grey FS 36307 Hope this helps
Feb 13, 2011 #2 javlin 1st Lieutenant 6,299 2,404 Joined Nov 20, 2007 Location MS Thks Lewis in the wordpad on desktop.I am thinking of jumping in with a Yak.Cheers
Feb 13, 2011 #3 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,764 40,095 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... Here's something else.... Color Reference Charts - Soviet Union / Russia